So how does it all work?
1. Browse my Portrait Portfolio and select the style of portrait shoot that best suits your needs.
2. To secure a portrait session you will need to pay a small booking deposit of £50.00 – click here to pay your booking deposit. (This booking deposit is refunded on all portrait product orders over £200). Once I receive the booking deposit I will contact you to arrange a suitable date/time/location for your portrait shoot. We will also discuss clothing styles etc. to ensure you get the most from your portrait shoot. For model portfolio shoots I suggest you also book a professional make-up artist. I work with several local make-up artists and I am happy to pass their details to you – get in touch
3. On the day of the shoot I will take a selection of portraits as discussed with you during your initial consultation. I will then edit these pictures in preparation for your viewing appointment which we will arrange at the end of your shoot.
4. During the viewing appointment you will be able to view the pictures I have taken. You are sure to love them and at that point we can arrange the Portrait products that suits your requirements. See the Portrait Price list. Any portraits you order will also include a digital copy to share (lets be honest – show off just a little on Facebook!) with family and friends. Below are the different Portrait products available…
If you don’t LOVE your pictures at this viewing session you pay NOTHING and I will refund your deposit!
By booking a portrait session with me you have absolutely NOTHING to lose
5. Once you select the products you want from the session I will set to work digitally enhancing the images before uploading them to my professional lab. Any prints or framed portrait products ordered as part of your order will be delivered directly to you from my professional photo lab, usually within 10 days.